Part of the & Projects
[ Up ]
Generation No. 1
1. James H.1 Tootle. He married Margurette Galbreath, daughter of Hujhia Galbreath and Isabella Conley.
Notes for James H. Tootle:
Muster Roll of Company B, 61st Regiment
Georgia Volunteer Infantry
Army of Northern Virginia
Tattnall County, Georgia
James H. Tootle - Private --August 31, 1861. Wounded in leg, necessitating amputation below knee at Gettysburg, Pa., July 1, 1863. At home, wounded, August 31, 1864, to close of war. Born 9/10/1839. Died in Toombs County, Ga. December 6, 1911.
Children of James Tootle and Margurette Galbreath are:
+ 2 i. Angus James2 Tootle, born Abt. 1872.
+ 3 ii. Malcome Alexander Tootle, born February 25, 1876; died Abt. 1955 in Buried Toombs County, Center Cementery.
+ 4 iii. Peter C. Tootle, born 1878; died 1958 in North Thompson Baptist Church, Vidalia, GA.
+ 5 iv. Cornelious Duncan Tootle, born March 18, 1881; died January 19, 1964.
+ 6 v. Flora Tootle.
Generation No. 2
2. Angus James2 Tootle (James H.1) was born Abt. 1872. He married Mary A. Gillis September 20, 1896 in Montgomer Co., GA.
Child of Angus Tootle and Mary Gillis is:
+ 7 i. Luke3 Tootle.
3. Malcome Alexander2 Tootle (James H.1) was born February 25, 1876, and died Abt. 1955 in Buried Toombs County, Center Cementery. He married Annie Eliza McSwain December 24, 1899 in Montgomer Co., GA.
Children of Malcome Tootle and Annie McSwain are:
8 i. James Millard3 Tootle.
+ 9 ii. Malcome Emory Tootle.
10 iii. Sarrah Jane Tootle.
11 iv. William Howard Tootle.
12 v. Eliza Pearl Tootle.
13 vi. Carlos Loyd Tootle.
14 vii. Horace Lindsey Tootle.
15 viii. Manarred Tootle.
16 ix. Linton Estill Tootle.
17 x. Eliza Lee (E.L.) Tootle.
18 xi. Flora Eudine Tootle.
19 xii. Jeanette Tootle.
20 xiii. Annie Ruth Tootle.
4. Peter C.2 Tootle (James H.1) was born 1878, and died 1958 in North Thompson Baptist Church, Vidalia, GA. He married Georgia Ann Isabella Wing August 30, 1903 in Montgomer Co., GA, daughter of George Wing and Edith Thompson.
Children of Peter Tootle and Georgia Wing are:
21 i. Maggie A.3 Tootle.
22 ii. Thelma B. Tootle. She married Hilton Lee Whitfield.
23 iii. David L. Tootle.
24 iv. Ruby Tootle. She married ? Beasley.
25 v. Pearl G. Tootle. She married ? Fench.
26 vi. Peter "Buster" Clarence Tootle, born September 24, 1916 in South Thompson Baptist Church; died September 05, 1977. He married Maggie Hilda Joyner.
+ 27 vii. Hattie Juanita Tootle, born August 30, 1919.
28 viii. Buster Tootle.
29 ix. Ellis Tootle.
5. Cornelious Duncan2 Tootle (James H.1) was born March 18, 1881, and died January 19, 1964. He married Beatrice Rooks August 27, 1905 in Montgomer Co., GA, daughter of Peter Rooks and Fannie Little.
Children of Cornelious Tootle and Beatrice Rooks are:
+ 30 i. Ester3 Tootle.
31 ii. Jack Edward Tootle. He married Viola.
32 iii. James Tootle (Little Buddy). He married Linda.
33 iv. Melvin Tootle.
+ 34 v. Maggie Leona Tootle, born November 06, 1905; died November 30, 1979 in Montgomery Co., GA.
35 vi. Flora C. Tootle, born February 17, 1910; died May 10, 1997. She married Jessie Shurling.
+ 36 vii. Fannie Mae Tootle, born December 30, 1912.
37 viii. Catherine Tootle, born December 30, 1914. She married Reynolds Morrison.
+ 38 ix. Viola Tootle, born December 30, 1907.
+ 39 x. Sarah Tootle, born February 25, 1921.
+ 40 xi. Ida Lee Tootle, born April 26, 1923.
41 xii. Oree Tootle, born April 25, 1925. He married Eddie Yates.
42 xiii. Wilbur Curtis (Mickey) Tootle, born May 26, 1931; died March 03, 1962 in New York City.
Notes for Wilbur Curtis (Mickey) Tootle:
I have always been told that Mickey was in the Mob and was killed.
August 20, 1997, I went to a Tootle Family reunion and was told by his sister,
Sarah Lewis that Mickey came home from the armed services, went to New York City with a woman and was beaten to death while there.
6. Flora2 Tootle (James H.1). She married John D. Andrews.
Children of Flora Tootle and John Andrews are:
43 i. Catherine3 Andrews.
44 ii. Isabel Andrews.
45 iii. Maggie Andrews.
46 iv. Vera Andrews.
47 v. John Andrews.
48 vi. James Andrews.
49 vii. Henry Andrews.
50 viii. Bessie Andrews.
+ 51 ix. Delia Andrews.
52 x. Myrtis Andrews.
53 xi. Leila Andrews.
54 xii. Spurgeon Andrews.
55 xiii. Harvey Andrews.
Generation No. 3
7. Luke3 Tootle (Angus James2, James H.1).
Child of Luke Tootle is:
56 i. Randall4 Tootle.
9. Malcome Emory3 Tootle (Malcome Alexander2, James H.1). He married Carrie Mae Banks, daughter of George Banks and American Funderburk.
Child of Malcome Tootle and Carrie Banks is:
57 i. George Malcome4 Tootle.
27. Hattie Juanita3 Tootle (Peter C.2, James H.1) was born August 30, 1919. She married ? Brannan.
Children of Hattie Tootle and ? Brannan are:
58 i. Fred4 Brannan.
59 ii. Robert W. Brannan, born July 23, 1945.
30. Ester3 Tootle (Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1). She married Nathaniel Page.
Children of Ester Tootle and Nathaniel Page are:
+ 60 i. Faye4 Page.
61 ii. Richie Page.
34. Maggie Leona3 Tootle (Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born November 06, 1905, and died November 30, 1979 in Montgomery Co., GA. She married (1) Everette Boyd August 24, 1926 in Toombs County, Georgia, son of Seaborn Boyd and Mary Hackle. She married (2) Matthew Banks 1944, son of George Banks and American Funderburk.
Notes for Everette Boyd:
[Brøderbund Family Archive #110, Vol. 1, Ed. 4, Social Security Death Index: U.S., Social Security Death Index, Surnames from A through L, Date of Import: May 8, 1997, Internal Ref. #188.8.131.52950.108]
Individual: Boyd, Everett
Birth date: Dec 3, 1901
Death date: Sep 1980
Social Security #: 253-16-4793
Last residence: GA 31005
State of issue: GA
Children of Maggie Tootle and Everette Boyd are:
62 i. Everett4 Boyd, Jr, born June 05, 1927; died May 16, 1929 in Galbreath Cemetery, Montgomery County, GA..
Notes for Everett Boyd, Jr:
Buried Galbreath Cementery, Toombs County
+ 63 ii. Mary Elizabeth Boyd, born December 16, 1929 in Toombs County, Georgia; died December 15, 1968 in Magnolia Park Cementery, Warner Robins, GA..
+ 64 iii. Beatrice Charline Boyd, born March 09, 1932.
+ 65 iv. Majorie Grace Boyd, born March 20, 1934.
Child of Maggie Tootle and Matthew Banks is:
+ 66 i. Donald Lee Singleton4 Banks, born January 07, 1945.
36. Fannie Mae3 Tootle (Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born December 30, 1912. She married Shelly W. Thompson, son of Lenord Thompson and Delonai McCullough.
Children of Fannie Tootle and Shelly Thompson are:
+ 67 i. Sara Frances4 Thompson, born January 03, 1940.
+ 68 ii. Wilbur Richie Thompson, born February 10, 1938.
38. Viola3 Tootle (Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born December 30, 1907. She married Whitie Oates.
Child of Viola Tootle and Whitie Oates is:
69 i. Linda Gayle4 Oates.
39. Sarah3 Tootle (Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born February 25, 1921. She married Pompey E Lewis September 30, 1941.
Children of Sarah Tootle and Pompey Lewis are:
70 i. Danny4 Lewis, born Abt. 1941.
71 ii. Ronnie Lewis, born February 10, 1944 in Vidalia.
Notes for Ronnie Lewis:
+ 72 iii. Suzanne Lewis.
40. Ida Lee3 Tootle (Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born April 26, 1923. She married James Bernard Boatwright.
Children of Ida Tootle and James Boatwright are:
73 i. Rooks Allen4 Boatwright, born March 02, 1959.
+ 74 ii. Brenda Joyce Boatwright, born March 19, 1953.
51. Delia3 Andrews (Flora2 Tootle, James H.1). She married Lawrence L. Horne.
Children of Delia Andrews and Lawrence Horne are:
75 i. Lawrence L.4 Horne, Jr.
+ 76 ii. Merle Horne.
77 iii. Lamar Horne.
Generation No. 4
60. Faye4 Page (Ester3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1). She married Richie Engles.
Children of Faye Page and Richie Engles are:
78 i. Allen5 Engles.
79 ii. daughter Engles.
63. Mary Elizabeth4 Boyd (Maggie Leona3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born December 16, 1929 in Toombs County, Georgia, and died December 15, 1968 in Magnolia Park Cementery, Warner Robins, GA.. She married James Frank Taylor, Jr. March 20, 1946 in Montgomer Co., GA, son of James Taylor and Estelle Thompson.
Notes for Mary Elizabeth Boyd:
Mary Elizabeth Boyd Taylor was married to James Frank Taylor, Jr. They were step brother and sister. James was in the service overseas during War War II when his mother Estelle Thompson and Everette Boyd married.
When he came home from overseas, he met Mary and fell in love. They ran off and got married. Nanmommie (Estelle Boyd) and Big Daddy(Everette Boyd) were really upset and didn't want anything to do with them for a while. But eventually, they got over it and accepted their marriage. They were married until Mary's death in 1968.
Mary died from a Cerebral Hemmorrhage to the brain and a stroke on December 15, 1968. She lived only nine hours after she was taken to the hospital. Her husband, James Taylor died from the exact same thing 10 years later. James lived 29 hours after he was taken to the hospital.
Information received August 8, 1997 from the State Bureau of Statistics. A certified copy of Mary Elizabeth's Boyd birth certificate states that Mary's name given at birth is Dororthy Elizabeth Boyd. Her birthday is December 15, 1929, not December 16, 1929.
September 14, 1997
I was talking to Rachel today and she mentioned that Mama could whistle really well, not just well but so beautifully. Last week Rachel heard her son Jimmy whistle, he was whisteling a tune that his grandmother whistled all the time, and he wasn't just whisteling, he was whisteling beautifully.
Notes for James Frank Taylor, Jr.:
EULOGY FOR JAMES TAYLOR
JULY 16, 1978
GIVEN BY MARVIN T. MORROW
When James Taylor got to Heaven a few days ago, they had to check him over to see which department he belonged in.
They found dirt under his fingernails because he wasn't afraid of dirty work.
They found sweat on his back because he wasn't afraid of long hours of labor.
They found wrinkles in his brow from worrying for and about those he cared for.
And finally they found a HEART OF PURE GOLD.
James Taylor was a simple man. He had plenty of years to learn to live without. He didn't need a fancy car. He didn't need a nice house. But he wanted to have wordly posessions, not for himself but for those he loved. He wanted and got a Cadillac once. But not himself. He wanted it for his wife. James' trailer was good enough for him. He was content to park it on the back corner of his used car lot. But when he married his beloved wife, Evie, he wanted to offer her something better. James was retired from the Base and with his simple tastes he didn't need to work, but he wanted a successful business so his family could be secure.
James Taylor was a man of strength, yet a man of compassion. A man of high keen intelligence and perception, yet a man of little education. He was a man of deep love and yet he wasn't pushy about it.
I don't know if James was a regular church goer but I'll bet he lived by the Ten Commandments better than any of the rest of us here.
What does the Bible say about doing unto others as you would have them do to you?
James Taylor lived by that credo.
Now let me tell you of my affection for James Taylor. By comparison with some of you, I didn't know him long. Just about 17 years. About that length of time ago, James became convinced that I was serious about going to college and learning to be a lawyer. He was my supervisor in electronics inspection and he called me "Morrow". He started helping me. He kept me on shifts which allowed me to go to Mercer during my free time. He let me use my spare time on the job for studyng. He inquired about my progress regularly for as long as I worked forhim and when I finished I became Mr. Morrow to him; and I could never get him to call me "Marvin". He became one of my first clients and I will be his last attorney.
But the friendship between James Taylor and myself wasn't built on any attorney-client relationship between us. It was built on that big old golden heart of his.
Not more than a month ago I told James about having a car breakdown in Atlanta on my way to Emory University Hospital for some treatments. I told him about sitting there 2 1/2 hours hoping someone would stop and volunteer to get me some help. He took out this card (a Big T Wholesale - Distributor business card) and wrote his home number and Rayburn's home number on it and said if anything like that ever happened again, just get to a phone and call either one of them, and then just sit tight because they'd be there just as fast as possible and it wouldn't cost me a penny.
I said a few minutes ago that James was in Heaven, but he may not be there yet because of making so many stops along the way to help others.
This world has lost a father, a son, a philanthropist, a good and honest man and a friend.
When I lost James Taylor, I decided that when a man goes to Heaven he's never allowed to look back, because how can Heaven be a happy place if those who leave are allowed to look back and see the sadness they have left behind.
Goodbye, my friend, James Taylor.
Children of Mary Boyd and James Taylor are:
+ 80 i. Mary Rachel5 Taylor, born November 21, 1946 in Vidalia, GA.
+ 81 ii. Rayburn Everette Taylor, born July 20, 1950 in Brunswick, Georgia...Glynn County.
+ 82 iii. Cleo Estelle Taylor, born October 19, 1951 in Brunswick, Georgia...Glynn County.
64. Beatrice Charline4 Boyd (Maggie Leona3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born March 09, 1932. She married (1) James Franklin Heyman. She married (2) William Parker.
Children of Beatrice Boyd and James Heyman are:
+ 83 i. Jeannie Charline5 Heyman, born December 19, 1952 in Glynn County, GA..
+ 84 ii. James Franklin Heyman, Jr., born April 01, 1953.
+ 85 iii. Kenneth Ray Heyman, born March 22, 1956.
86 iv. Tina Louise Heyman, born September 09, 1962.
65. Majorie Grace4 Boyd (Maggie Leona3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born March 20, 1934. She married Harry Warren.
Children of Majorie Boyd and Harry Warren are:
87 i. Richard Allen5 Warren, born July 28, 1956.
88 ii. David McKinley Warren, born September 20, 1959.
+ 89 iii. Phillip Paul Warren, born July 25, 1962.
66. Donald Lee Singleton4 Banks (Maggie Leona3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born January 07, 1945. He married (1) Carol Driggers. He married (2) Joann Dowd.
Child of Donald Banks and Joann Dowd is:
90 i. Tony5 Banks. He married Robin.
67. Sara Frances4 Thompson (Fannie Mae3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born January 03, 1940. She married Themos Jesse Cribb August 23, 1959.
Children of Sara Thompson and Themos Cribb are:
+ 91 i. Lisa5 Cribb, born November 08, 1961.
+ 92 ii. Lori Lynn Cribb, born May 06, 1965.
+ 93 iii. Amy Darlene Cribb, born June 28, 1967.
+ 94 iv. Kelly Michelle Cribb, born June 23, 1970.
68. Wilbur Richie4 Thompson (Fannie Mae3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born February 10, 1938. He married Norma Faye Webb December 23, 1979.
Children of Wilbur Thompson and Norma Webb are:
+ 95 i. Joseph Richie5 Thompson, born April 25, 1959.
96 ii. Deborah Faye Thompson, born January 31, 1961. She married Brent Scott Thompson.
+ 97 iii. Brenda Susan Thompson, born August 04, 1964.
72. Suzanne4 Lewis (Sarah3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1). She married Ronnie Ward.
Child of Suzanne Lewis and Ronnie Ward is:
98 i. Robbie5 Ward.
74. Brenda Joyce4 Boatwright (Ida Lee3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born March 19, 1953. She married David Louis Kent.
Child of Brenda Boatwright and David Kent is:
99 i. Daniel Louis5 Kent, born December 02, 1986.
76. Merle4 Horne (Delia3 Andrews, Flora2 Tootle, James H.1). She married Mike Harris Livingston.
Children of Merle Horne and Mike Livingston are:
100 i. James H5 Livingston.
101 ii. Annette Livingston. She married Jackson.
102 iii. Brenda Livingston. She married Bellew.
103 iv. Donnie Livingston.
104 v. Martha Livingston. She married Yawn.
Generation No. 5
80. Mary Rachel5 Taylor (Mary Elizabeth4 Boyd, Maggie Leona3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born November 21, 1946 in Vidalia, GA. She married (1) James Cecil Langston, Sr March 20, 1963 in Northside Baptist Church, Warner Robins, GA. She married (2) John Urquhart October 1976.
Notes for Mary Rachel Taylor:
Rachel blessed her mother Mary with two grandchildren before she died. Her first grandson was Jimmy Langston. He was sthe light of Mary's life. Jimmy could get away with anything. One time while she was driving down the road Jimmy got hold of her gear shift and put her car in park. This torn Mary's transmission up. Did Jimmy get in trouble, NO! She wouldn't let any one say anything to him and wouldn't take any nonsense of James Taylor about it either. Mary's next grandchild was a beautiful little girl. Rachel named her Donna. These two kids make Mary's life extra sweet.
She loved them both very much. Just a mention of their names put a sparkle in her eyes and a smile on her face. Nobody crossed Mary about her grandchildren.
Children of Mary Taylor and James Langston are:
105 i. James Cecil6 Langston, born June 25, 1964 in Houston County, Warner Robins, GA.
+ 106 ii. Donna Michelle Langston, born September 17, 1965 in Houston County, Warner Robins, GA.
107 iii. Timothy Frank Langston, born June 25, 1971 in Houston County, Warner Robins, GA.
+ 108 iv. Kimberly Joelle Langston, born July 23, 1973 in Houston County, Warner Robins, GA.
81. Rayburn Everette5 Taylor (Mary Elizabeth4 Boyd, Maggie Leona3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born July 20, 1950 in Brunswick, Georgia...Glynn County. He married Debbie Ann Miller December 19, 1970, daughter of George Miller and Anna Scott.
Notes for Rayburn Everette Taylor:
Rayburn was the only child of James and Mary to go to college. He has a Bachlor's degree in Business. Mary had great dreams for Rayburn because he was a smart student in school. He could make A's and B's without studying. Mary died the same year that Rayburn graduated from highschool, 1968.
Child of Rayburn Taylor and Debbie Miller is:
109 i. Jennifer Ann6 Taylor, born August 05, 1986.
82. Cleo Estelle5 Taylor (Mary Elizabeth4 Boyd, Maggie Leona3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born October 19, 1951 in Brunswick, Georgia...Glynn County. She married (1) Thomas Franklin Dingler July 05, 1970 in Evergreen Church, Warner Robins, GA. Houston Co., son of Johnnnie Dingler and Helen Drinkard. She married (2) George Andrew Mobley January 21, 1977 in Peach County, son of Gaines Mobley and Gladys Blackerby.
Notes for Cleo Estelle Taylor:
A lot of the genealogical research has been done by Linda Boyd Smart, Birdie Rountree, Everette Booth and myself. Other people have given us information that we have added. The list of people who submit information is never ending, because so is our research.
The State of Georgia Vital Statistics address is
47 Trinity Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30334
The charge is $10.00 and $5.00 for a second certificate.
You can get Birth Certificates as far back as 1919.
Cleo went back to school when she was 40 years old. She attended Middle Georgia Technical Institute, in Warner Robins, GA. She stayed on the Honor Roll each quarter and graduated with a diploma in Computer Programming and a diploma in Micro Computer Specialist, April 1995.
Notes for George Andrew Mobley:
Lives in Warner Robins, GA. Own's his own Heating and Air Conditioning Company. "Andrew's Heating and A/C Inc."
His first wife's name was Jackie Winters. They did not have any children.
They divorced and he married Carla Greenawalt. They had two son's. They divorced and he married Cleo Taylor. They had one son.
Andrew and Cleo married January 21, 1977. Cleo already had one child, Mary
Helen Dingler from a previous marriage. Mary Helen was two years old when they married. They were married only three months when both of Andrew's son's came to live with them. Dwayne was six years old and Charlie was five. They went from one child to three in three months of marriage. Cleo became pregnant and Anthony was born January 11, 1978, just ten days before their first wedding anniversary. By the time they were married one year they had four children.
These four kids were raised as full brothers and sister and they feel like full brothers and sister. Ask any of them how many brothers or sisters they have and they include each other, never mentioning to anyone that they are step or half.
Child of Cleo Taylor and Thomas Dingler is:
110 i. Mary Helen6 Dingler, born August 23, 1974.
Child of Cleo Taylor and George Mobley is:
+ 111 i. Anthony Wade6 Mobley, born January 11, 1978 in Houston County, Warner Robins, GA.
83. Jeannie Charline5 Heyman (Beatrice Charline4 Boyd, Maggie Leona3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born December 19, 1952 in Glynn County, GA.. She married Vernon Smith.
Children of Jeannie Heyman and Vernon Smith are:
112 i. Brian Keith6 Smith, born December 30, 1974.
113 ii. Viki Jean Smith, born January 15, 1977.
84. James Franklin5 Heyman, Jr. (Beatrice Charline4 Boyd, Maggie Leona3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born April 01, 1953. He married (1) Linda ?. He married (2) Penny ?.
Children of James Heyman and Linda ? are:
114 i. Jarrod6 Heyman.
115 ii. Jimmy Heyman.
85. Kenneth Ray5 Heyman (Beatrice Charline4 Boyd, Maggie Leona3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born March 22, 1956. He married Theresa Ann Greger.
Children of Kenneth Heyman and Theresa Greger are:
116 i. David Anthony6 Heyman, born January 09, 1979.
117 ii. Michael Lee Heyman, born April 18, 1980.
118 iii. Karen Heyman, born February 05, 1989.
89. Phillip Paul5 Warren (Majorie Grace4 Boyd, Maggie Leona3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born July 25, 1962. He married Cynthia Mary Wright.
Children of Phillip Warren and Cynthia Wright are:
119 i. Jonathan Phillip6 Warren, born May 29, 1988.
120 ii. Amanda Grace Warren, born October 20, 1990.
91. Lisa5 Cribb (Sara Frances4 Thompson, Fannie Mae3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born November 08, 1961. She married Franklin E Morgan.
Children of Lisa Cribb and Franklin Morgan are:
121 i. Joshua Themos6 Morgan, born March 28, 1983.
122 ii. Jena Leanne Morgan, born August 22, 1985.
92. Lori Lynn5 Cribb (Sara Frances4 Thompson, Fannie Mae3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born May 06, 1965. She married Scott E Hurston.
Children of Lori Cribb and Scott Hurston are:
123 i. Blake Edward6 Hurston, born April 02, 1992.
124 ii. Sara Loryn Hurston, born December 06, 1993.
93. Amy Darlene5 Cribb (Sara Frances4 Thompson, Fannie Mae3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born June 28, 1967. She married David G. Newman.
Children of Amy Cribb and David Newman are:
125 i. David Tyler6 Newman, born April 12, 1990.
126 ii. Amy Alana Newman, born December 04, 1993.
94. Kelly Michelle5 Cribb (Sara Frances4 Thompson, Fannie Mae3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born June 23, 1970. She married David N. Coker.
Children of Kelly Cribb and David Coker are:
127 i. Kelli Noelle6 Coker, born March 20, 1993.
128 ii. Kala Michelle Coker, born February 05, 1996.
95. Joseph Richie5 Thompson (Wilbur Richie4, Fannie Mae3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born April 25, 1959. He married Lynne.
Child of Joseph Thompson and Lynne is:
129 i. Jennifer6 Thompson, born July 26, 1986.
97. Brenda Susan5 Thompson (Wilbur Richie4, Fannie Mae3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born August 04, 1964. She married Ted Arnold.
Children of Brenda Thompson and Ted Arnold are:
130 i. Ryan Allan6 Arnold, born August 06, 1992.
131 ii. Rachael Faye Arnold, born June 24, 1995.
Generation No. 6
106. Donna Michelle6 Langston (Mary Rachel5 Taylor, Mary Elizabeth4 Boyd, Maggie Leona3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born September 17, 1965 in Houston County, Warner Robins, GA. She married Bo Kinsey.
Children of Donna Langston and Bo Kinsey are:
132 i. Kyle Lee7 Kinsey, born July 23, 1987.
133 ii. Mathew Tyler Kinsey, born April 21, 1988.
108. Kimberly Joelle6 Langston (Mary Rachel5 Taylor, Mary Elizabeth4 Boyd, Maggie Leona3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born July 23, 1973 in Houston County, Warner Robins, GA. She married Wayne Lee Kitchens.
Child of Kimberly Langston and Wayne Kitchens is:
134 i. Michael Lee7 Kitchens, born April 22, 1993 in Houston County, Warner Robins, GA.
111. Anthony Wade6 Mobley (Cleo Estelle5 Taylor, Mary Elizabeth4 Boyd, Maggie Leona3 Tootle, Cornelious Duncan2, James H.1) was born January 11, 1978 in Houston County, Warner Robins, GA. He met Stephanie Lynn Marsh, daughter of Charles Marsh and Virginia Halstead.
Notes for Anthony Wade Mobley:
Anthony is the artist in the family. A few pieces of his artwork can be viewed in the Painbrush Program in Windows.
Notes for Stephanie Lynn Marsh:
Stephanie gave birth to Cyrus on September 13, 1997. Her father Charles Marsh died September 16, 1997.
Child of Anthony Mobley and Stephanie Marsh is:
135 i. Cyrus Charles Wade7 Mobley, born September 13, 1997 in Medical Center of Houston County, Warner Robins, GA.
Notes for Cyrus Charles Wade Mobley:
September 14, 1997
Cyrus's mother, Stephanie Marsh, woke up with a bad backache on September 12, 1997. She called the doctor and he told her to come up and let him check her. She had already dialated 5 centimeters, so he told her to go to the hospital. Stephanie's sister, Carrie Marsh, took her to the Doctor. Stephanie was told to go straight to the hospital but she took a quick detour by her house to let Anthony Mobley, Cyrus's father know that she was in labor. So, everyone rushed to the hospital and Stephanie was put in bed and told to stay there and not even get up to go to the bathroom. The Doctor was hoping that Stephanie's labor would stop and that she would not deliver for at least two weeks. Cyrus had other plans and Stephanie, Anthony, Doctor Patel, and the nurses were there when he was born at 3:08 AM, September 13, 1997. Anthony called me around 3:00AM, his brother Charlie and I went to the hopsital and by the time we got there Cyrus had just been born. I, your Grandma, Cleo Mobley, was standing in front of the hospital nursery trying to sneak a peak through a crack in the blinds, so I could claim that I was the first to see Cyrus after his Mom and Dad. I did see him for just a couple of seconds and I fell in LOVE immediately. The nurse said that he weighed 5 lbs and 12 1/2 ounces. Then they took him away.
Cyrus was a full month premature and he was put on a respirator, heart monitor, and an IV in his little head. He was having trouble breathing and he was so little that it really upset his Daddy. His Daddy broke down and cried. Anthony talked to his sister Mary Helen around 4:20AM on the telephone and she cried because he cried and Charlie had to calm both of them down.
Grandma was her usual helpless useless self. I could't comfort Anthony or Mary Helen.
I stayed at the hospital until 1:30PM and then I came home. Stephanie gets to come home tomorrow, Monday September 15, 1997, but not Cyrus.
Cyrus did get to come home from the hospital with his Mother on September 15, 1997. Mary Helen Dingler, Anthony's sister, Cyrus's Aunt, brought them home from the hospital.
Cyrus honey, your Grandma loves you.
Submitted on June 30, 1998 by: Cleo Taylor Mobley. Copyright © 1998. Cleo Taylor Mobley. All Rights Reserved.
Back To Family History Index