Part of the & Projects
During the late 1700s a group of settlers moved from NC to GA. In the group was Elijah Fann and three brothers, Martin, William and George Washington Rich. William Rich settled in northwest GA; Washington Rich settled in Emanuel Co; and Martin Rich settled in Randolph Co with his wife Sarah OVERSTREET and son Thomas J Rich.
Thomas J Rich (son of Martin RICH and Sarah OVERSTREET) was b 30 Apr 1815 in NC and d 31 Dec 1864 at Macon GA from a Civil War wound to the hip. He married Latisha "Letty" Fann b 26 Apr 1816 d 15 Feb 1857 (dau of Elijah Fann). Their children:
1. Martha Jane Rich b 20 Mar 1837. Never married.
2. Sarah Ann "Sallie" Rich b 3 May 1838
3. Elijah A J "Bud" Rich b 16 Nov 1840
4. Susan L Rich b 12 Apr 1842. Never married.
5. Augustus Myles Rich b 17 Sep 1843
6. George Washington Rich b 21 Jan 1845. Killed in Civil War 10 Jul 1863; never married.
7. John T Rich b 1846. Killed in Civil War 1 May 1864 in Charlotte VA; never married).
8. Charles F Rich b 16 Oct 1847. Never married.
9. Carolina Rich b 15 April 1849 m William J Parker.
10. Wrilla "Riley" Bradford Rich b Oct 1850 m Argentine Womble.
I am trying to link the MARTIN RICH as Son Of a SHADRACK RICH. Shadrack Siblings/Parents Are from Wake/Granville Co. NC Any information would be appreciated I have a pretty good tree from Thomas J Rich if you recognize your Relatives.
Direct any information to: email@example.com
William Rich. Copyright © 1997. William Rich. All Rights Reserved.