1896 Danielsville in front of the John H. Jones Lodge (presently Danielsville Hardware).
The majority of the people in the picture are presently unknown.
3rd row-2nd from left is John Echols.
2nd row-1st from left -? Washington (Wash) E. Strickland.
Note: Listed on the cornerstone that was laid August 15, 1896 is David W. Meadow, WM (Worshipful Master), J.M. Kidd and R.C. Williams, Building Committee.
Picture contributed by George Strickland
The photos on this page are part of the Vanishing Madison County collection.
Return to Photos Index
Return to Home Page